Friday, March 30, 2007

Please Stop Blowing Up My Myspace

This is not the usual blogging that I do, but is a little something I like to call PAYBACK, BITCH. I've got questionable taste in pretty much everything: men, music, facial piercings. So this entire post is just FOR THE RECORD:

To kick things off slow

YES, I thought Jesus Christ Superstar (the Broadway version not the movie version) was a pretty solid album. YES, Gilmore Girls is hands down my favorite television show. And YES, I have a ridiculous Tom Delonge lip ring, though hopefully not for long.

And now to kick it up a notch

That Guy Outside Of Rudy's That I Drunkenly Agreed To Go On A Date With - decent music taste, cool coat that looks totally cute on me. Nevertheless, not interested. Smoothies? Sure. Dinner & a movie? Not so much.

Cap'n Swag - mouthy and sort of obnoxious, though pretty funny if you're in a "Hate Yourself" sort of mood. Still...not interested, as my apparent deep hatred can only be quenched with lava. That's right, lava. I don't get it either. How ya like them apples, son?

That Kid I Knew Way Back When Who Loves Crass And Wolf Eyes
Pretty Much All Of My Old Romantic Endeavors
And You And All Your Friends

NOT INTERESTED, so you can tell your girlfriends and "fiances" and whatever else that they can all stop checking me. Thanks.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

not related, but tribe: 12 sox: 5

<3sam

snarkcity said...

i'm not sure why you think i would miss that. man you know i don't joke around during baseball season

Anonymous said...

i wasn't trying to NOTIFY you, silly, i was just bringing it up for the sake of the joy it brings the both of is. of course i knew you knew.

Anonymous said...

YES! A return to form, and hopefully it will stick. Come out tonight!

Gasface said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gasface said...

The question remains...if you dis Cap'n Swag and he doesn't respond, have you really dissed him?

Yes, I just used the word dis multiple times.

snarkcity said...

you should ask swag. though he'll probably deny, deny, deny to protect his defeated manhood.

Slopette said...

Cap'n Swag has manhood that's news to me.

Anonymous said...

i told my fiance to stop looking at your myspace page but he's too busy shooting "spiderman 4."

Anonymous said...

i was trying to imply that my fiance is Jake Gylenhaal, but i've since learned that he's only in TALKS for Spiderman 4. i am a terrible fiancee.

Jesse Kuroiwa said...

cavs with the 2 seed, sasha playing the best ball of his carreer?

you should write something about your life when you wake up today at 4pm or so. i check this thing all the time and there's nothing new! wtf.

snarkcity said...

like i said, sasha pav is my lover -- he would be really upset if i was blogging about him.

i also no longer wake up at 4pm, thank you very much.

there will be new posts when i find something worth talking about.

Gasface said...

Don't worry about it, now the Slopster thinks blogging about Warcraft is the in thing and I lost interest in updating my blog I don't expect much out of anyone. Blogs are so 2006.

Embarcadero Baumberg said...

Ummm, I just noticed this blog. Pretty funny. Who's the author, and why does she(?) know my blog handle? Keep up the good work.

snarkcity said...

this blog was the reason we were even.

Embarcadero Baumberg said...

Did I just un-even it? Damn it. look, I'll admit you want to make out with me, if you just admit that you want to make out with me. That's fair, right?

snarkcity said...

i'm kicking your ass when you get home.

Anonymous said...

the final episode of gg (FINAL. EVER.) airs the 15th. cry together?

-sam

Rani said...

how the hell have you been?

snarkcity said...

pretty good -- can't wait to come home, honestly. what can i say, i still love toledo. what about you, are you still up in ypsilanti? i suggest a little flower homecoming. seriously.

Rani said...

definitely not in ypsi anymore, thank god. i'm back in toledo, goin to owens for science. (is that not ironic, what did i do for the 8th grade science fair...? oh yeah, NOTHING) probably getting into environmental science or astronomy... i still have time though. either way, next time you come to toledo we have to sit around smoking cigarettes and talking about bullshit. so call me, my numbers still the same damn one as the past six years, hah.

Fluidface said...

Laimbeer coaches the detroit schock WNBA team. Back to back champions.

Rani said...

hey darlin, i have absolutely no other way of getting ahold of you, so my lame attempt is your journal. happy birthday, though. i hope you have a good one. and you should message me on myspace or somethin with your number because even if it is the same as it has been, smoking too much drugs caused me to forget the last four numbers. =) hah, so yeah. have a happy one and get back to me. it'd be cool to come and visit you or somethin.

Anonymous said...

oh, and, uh, that was sam.

Anonymous said...

I'm starting a protest of "College" Geronimo not blogging! Each day I will comment on this post until she posts again. I pray that eventually the comment count drives her mad enough to blog again.

*sniffle*

Slopster said...

Comment Count Rising

Slopster said...

Comment Count Rising